Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
RE: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK and Imlib Questions

To: "'Greg Wooledge'" <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK and Imlib Questions
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:54:55 -0400

Hi,

Yes, I used 'make install'.  OK.  Now I understand what the .la files
are for.  Thanks.

I'm not building for WIN32, but for Cygwin (which should look like a
UNIX to configure).  It's probably something in the configure.  I'll
look into it further (and look into the GTK/Imlib mailing lists).

Thanks again,

Todd