Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] struct government patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] struct government patch
From: Sune Kirkeby <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:43:26 +0200

Attached is the latest version of my struct government patch,
this one includes all the previous government related patches,
that I have posted. It does not apply cleanly against (if at all)
the latest CVS snapshots.

It still needs some work,

/* TODO:
 * o remove enum government_types
 * o let the AI in on this
 * o The government names are still hardcoded in the Xaw client,
 *   and it expects there to be _exactly_ G_LAST governments.
 */

(from common/governments.c).

The Xaw client I could really use some help (or suggestions / hints)
with, I know next to nothing when it comes to Xaw.

The latest progress,

o Eliminated uses of enum government_types in server/* and client/*
  (except for the Xaw client).  Instead fields in struct government
  is used.
o The GTK client should (loosly tested) be able to handle any number
  of governments.

Please, feel free to comment.

Sune Kireby