Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] struct government

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] struct government
From: Sune Kirkeby <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 09:41:52 +0200

Hi,

Here is a new version of the struct government patch.
This time all ruler titles are correct, as per:

This includes male and female ruler titles, although
only the male are used now, what needs to be done for
female rulers to be an option (as far as I can tell)
is:

- Client should set pplayer->is_male = 0
- pplayer->is_male should be sent over the wire
- maybe a server command to set sex of player (for AI players)?

Also, the special ruler titles that some races have
are implemented.

The one big feature I see missing here is governments.ruleset.

Sune Kirkeby