Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Bug in Freeciv-1.8.0

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug in Freeciv-1.8.0
From: Tatarskih Denis <dendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 05:48:48 +0000

   Hello!
Excuse me for my bad English, i am from Russia.
I played nw version Freeciv and found a bug (may be, it is known):
I can't load saved game, server after command civserver -f <filename>
write
"0: syntax error in civgame-750.sav - line 370"
file with saved game was generated by server "freeciv-1.8.0"

please, remove bug, if it is possible

PS:  Graphic of Freeciv 1.8 is very COOL! And the game is very absorbing!
Thank you
                                Tatarskih Denis
                                Sapoznikov Andrey

                                Russia, Izhevsk.