Re: Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Another suggestion.

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Another suggestion.
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 20:46:54 +0000

> >I was thinking about adding some more realism to the game, its about
> >loyality against the empereror. It can maybe be thought of as
> >nationalism.

> Sounds like you played some Rebellion, or some Colonization these
> days ? :o)

I was thinking on colonization when I came up with the percentage thingy
;)

> It is a good idea, because it would make the players take care a little
> more of their cities and not consider them like pure factories.

It would make it harder to conquere all of the earths population, if you
dont have enough military force to keep the people down. It was meant to
make freeciv a little more realistic.

However I dont hope this will go into the civ II mode, but in a freeciv
mode, if it arises some day.

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   |  E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   |  IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet,
openprojects