Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestions

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestions
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:05:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Some people continue telling us that the gfx are not good enough.
However, I think they still use the classic tiles because the Engels
tiles are good.
Moreover, I do not share the general opinion that isometric view
should be the natural successor of the actual view. I have never
totally got used to the Civ2 isometric view and it would mean lots
of changes in the code and in the gfx.

Regards,

Alex