[Freeciv-Dev]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev]
From: "Magnus Lundstedt" <m_lundstedt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 03:55:58 PDT

Hi! I am a big civ fan, and a new linux user. I think that this project is great! thanks! :)

In Civ I/II there were somethings that was not good.
One of them was the maps, they were way to small, i could not build the great empires that i wanted. After 200 cities built, and 320million+ ppl (it stops count there), there were no more room left on the map. The biggest map in Civ II was 10´000 squares, i would like to see 100´000 squares or something like that. It would be so much more realistic and fun, bcs then all civs builds big empires, and it takes really long time to explore the wole world.

And another thing that u should improve, is the graphics... make it more civ II style, i really liked that map view.

MVH Magnus Lundstedt