[Freeciv-Dev] Problem with GTK Client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Problem with GTK Client
From: David King <david_king@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:33:17 -0400 (EDT)

Since the GTK client code went into CVS, I've been trying to get it
running to see if I need to change anything in the manual.  I am using
GTK 1.2.2 from www.gtk.org, and imlib 1.9.4 from www.gnome.org, and
other GTK programs I test run OK but...

The GTK client paints only the top left corner of its viewport.  All of
the units get displayed only there, and only that square of terrain is
visible.  I can shift around one square at a time with the scrollbars,
and I see the correct terrain, but only in that one square.

I've been trying this with each day's CVS drop, and it hasn't gone away.
Is there something I'm missing that I need to get more displayed?

David King