[Freeciv-Dev] "Change production" menu

To: FreeCiv Development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] "Change production" menu
From: Martin Christensen <factotum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 20:36:11 +0200

Isn't it about time the "Change production" menu on the city screen is
changed to a pull-down? That would definitely be easier to deal with. Of
course there could be reasons that have not occurred to me for keeping
it the way it is now. I'd just share my opinion just the same.

Martin

--
Anyone who has realised the importance of Esperanto
is morally obligated to work for it.