[Freeciv-Dev] Bug & request

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug & request
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:02:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello all !

First, the request. I wondered why I didn't receive any [freecuv-dev]
new message for two weeks, and I realized that subscribing [freeciv]
crushed my previous subscription to [freeciv-dev]. So, please, if
someone has posted any mail concerning FVL, could you post it again
to me or to the list. I really need some advice of confirmed coders.

Second, the bug. It is somewhat strange that such a bug has not been
fixed, yet. I crushed a civilization (say, the Babylonians) and the
programs told me: "The Babylonians are no more". Ok. But after, the
program continues considering them as existing. For instance:
Herodote says the richest civilizations are:

  The Glorious French :o)
  The (don't know exactly) Russians
  The Pathetic Babylonians

although these Babylonians were erased from the earth's map !

That's all.

Alexandre BERAUD
(I hope I'll manage to install this damn GTK+ 1.2.0 before Freeciv
1.8.1 is released... :o( )