Re: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk-bug fix!

To: Erik Gunther <egu@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk-bug fix!
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 08:44:17 +0100 (WET DST)

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Erik Gunther wrote:

> In file gui_main.c there where a litle bug that I smached. Unfortune do I
> don't konw have to make a patch-file but you can see the output of diff
> below.

Actually someone already had beaten you and came with the patch first (but
i only have read my email today you see). ;-)

On another note, could you guys please use unified diffs instead of
regular ones?  i.e: 'diff -u' instead of just 'diff'.  This should work if
you're using GNU diff (ye olde Solaris diff doesn't seem to do that).

---
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa, student @ Instituto Superior Tecnico,
Technical University of Lisbon - Software & Computer Engineering