Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] city-plans

To: wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: fransch@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] city-plans
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:40:47 +1000

Greg Wooledge wrote:
> F.Schaefer (fransch@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>
> > I was asking before a while if there's somebody who could help me to make a
> > patch of the changes I did to install city-plans. As far as I know, I didn't
> > get any answer. Nobody interested ? In this case I will retire myself from
> > the
> > project, of course.
>
> I don't recall seeing your previous message.  Either I somehow overlooked
> it, or it never made it to the list server, or the list server failed
> to propagate it to me.

See
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/freeciv-dev-199903/msg00581.html
for some background.

From files Frank sent me, and mucking around with cvs and diff,
I was able to produce the attached diff vs current cvs.
I made some minor changes for diff rejects and to get it
to compile, but otherwise haven't changed anything or
even checked that it runs.

-- David