[Freeciv-Dev] CivWorld

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CivWorld
From: Daniel Gudlat <gudlat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:52:59 +0100 (MET)

Hello FreeCiv team,
since I'm (once again! :-( ) unable to contact ftp/www.freeciv.org, I've
made a new maintenance version of CivWorld available at my homepage (see
.sig). It just fixes a small typo and lets it compile under the snapshot
from 24 march.

Once 1.8 finally is out, I plan on making some more extensive tests as far
as the interoperability of CivWorld and FreeCiv is concerned. Any help is
greatly appreciated. (Vasco? Anyone?)

Also, it may very well be that I'm unable to maintain CivWorld after having
done the 1.8 maintenance release...

Bye,
--
Daniel "Gudy" Gudlat                (mailto:gudlat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)