Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Everyone is aware that you can reach freeciv.org via

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Everyone is aware that you can reach freeciv.org via freeciv.ultraviolet.org, right?
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:57:39 +0100

> As per topic.

One word has been omitted from the topic, as far as I can see.

     *not* reach freeciv.org via freeciv.ultraviolet.org, right?
       ^
       +---- omitted

/var/freeciv/cvs+repoc/freeciv % ftp ftp.ultraviolet.org
ftp: connect: Connection timed out

It's a free service, I'm grateful to Tracy Reed for hosting it, when it's up.

--
Reinier