[Freeciv-Dev] Improvement/unit/wonder background info

To: FreeCiv Development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Improvement/unit/wonder background info
From: Martin Christensen <1934330m001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:30:38 +0000

Well, what about it? Should we incorporate more background information
on city upgrades, units and wonders? I think it would be a valuable
addition, creating the sensation of a more complete world. If I hear a
few important voices cry "aye" I'll get right on the job of writing that
info. Anyone else with me?

Martin

--
It is immoral for anyone who knows of Esperanto to not spread the
knowledge.