Re: [Freeciv-Dev] palace

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] palace
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:44:07 -0500

Robert Donn (squirk@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I think that if we _do_ implement a palace/throne-room/monument-island/etc,
> that we either make our own (ideas?) or go for the Civ I palace (the least
> detracting and most 'rewarding' of the three, IMHO).

But the dead animal skins in Civ2 are pretty cool. ;-)

Actually, you're right about the Civ1 palace.  It's the only one (of the
two I've seen) where you have some input into the design.  With the Civ2
throne-room, the final form is always the same.

Does anyone know what events trigger the additions to the throne room?
If I had to guess I'd say it occurs at certain score levels....

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.