[Freeciv-Dev] grid lines

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] grid lines
From: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:53:39 -0800 (PST)

I though of several different ways of making grid lines, but I'm not sure
which one I like best.

So here is a patch which demonstrates them.  It's not finished, it doesn't let
you turn them on or off.  Every time you scroll the map, the line type will
change.  First it's dashed black lines, then solid xor lines, dashed xor
lines, and finally solid black lines.

I'm thinking either dashed black lines or solid xor lines.