[Freeciv-Dev] Something that really bugs me

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Something that really bugs me
From: Kris Bubendorfer <Kris.Bubendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:36:11 +1300

Hi all,

I have no idea where or how the code that automatically selects the next thing
to build works, but I am totally sick of it selecting capitalisation.

This is a particular problem, as capitalisation is never finishes, and thus
cities stay producing it forever.

Normally I am quite happy for it to choose it's own `next project' except that
I am always wasting lots of time going through the city list changing from
capitalisation to ANYTHING else.

What is worse, is that it is still selected even if you've got lots of money.

Basically, this is a fish - to see if anybody agrees with me, and to find out
if somebody is knowledgeable about that part of the code to make a little fix
:)

--

Cheers Kris...