Re: [Freeciv-Dev]

To: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev]
From: Paul Thomas <Paul.Thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 13:31:08 +1300

> #i have a suggestion: to be able to make peace or ally with other players
> # and AI's!
> All in good time. :-)

The longer I leave this, the worse it's going to get, sooo...

Can we get this put into the roadmap?  I've got a patch against
current CVS that incorporates Falk's and my alliance code, but it's
not clear when we can include it.  (It still needs some testing
before I put it out for comments; if you like buggy code, mail me and
I'll forward you the patch.)

FWIW, we've got a pretty complete set of mechanics for alliances,
plus a few extra tweaks (for example, you can ferry your allies'
units on your boats), and it seems fairly stable.

--
paul thomas (paul.thomas@xxxxxxxxx)
system administrator, central i.t.