Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: Enable/Rename "Build City" menu when

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: Enable/Rename "Build City" menu when
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:28:35 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Rizos Sakellariou wrote:

#> Hey!  I just noticed:  1. You can add a Settler to a City of size 8;  2. A
#> city without an Aqueduct cannot grow bigger than size 8;  3. The code for
#> adding Settlers doesn't check for an Aqueduct.  So, you can grow a City
#> with Settlers beyond the Aqueduct size limit.  Should this be allowed?
#
#This reminds me of another problem(?) related to Aqueducts. It seems that
#there are no consequences for a city of size > 8 if its Aqueduct is sold -
#is this an acceptable behaviour?

Or if a spy knackers an aqueduct?

                        cheers,
                                matt

Matt Busigin [Perl/Tcl/Sh/C/C++/Lex/Yacc/HTML UNIX Programmer]
      Member of Geeks Anonymous - http://geeksanon.ab.ca
      e-mail : spod(at)ewtoo.org, jediknight(at)xwing.org
      web    : http://kharduin.net/~mbusigin
      talker : tb.dynip.com 2010