Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: Enable/Rename "Build City" menu when

To: Rizos Sakellariou <rizos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: Enable/Rename "Build City" menu when
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:03:52 -0600

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 03:28:16PM -0600, Rizos Sakellariou wrote:
> This reminds me of another problem(?) related to Aqueducts. It seems that
> there are no consequences for a city of size > 8 if its Aqueduct is sold -
> is this an acceptable behaviour?

        I've never tested it in Civ2.
        Certainly if you have a Sewer System and are over size 12, the
proper behavior is a little bit under question.  If you have no Sewer
System, it would seem to me that population should be reduced to the size
needed for Aqueduct effects the next round.  That might be harsh given the
Spy destruction issues.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"When I was young, the sky was filled with stars.