Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Pre1.8.0 version

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Pre1.8.0 version
From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Mar 1999 09:01:38 +0100

Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> We invitate you to stop coding
> and become bug hunters. Next sunday, if all works fine,
> we will release official version 1.8.0.

Well, customizable races will have to wait again :-(
(just after 1.8.0 is released, I promise!)

Great job, Nicolas and friends!

Just one question: what should the default map generator be?
I think the present default is too hard on newsbies, the chance
of starting on the same island with an enemy is too high.
What about making generator = 3 the default?

        Massimo