Re: [Freeciv-Dev] New year calculus

To: brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] New year calculus
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:36:21 +1100

Nicolas Brunel wrote:

> Here is Peter Patch against current cvs version:

After calculateing spaceshipparts, I would put:

    if (!game.spacerace)
      spaceshipparts=0;

so that the year progression is not unnecessarily altered
if we don't actually have the possibility of spaceships.

Hmm, should we default game.spacerace to 1 for 1.8.0,
since the spacerace should now work properly?
(Except the AI doesn't build spaceships.)

-- David