[Freeciv-Dev] wonders.xpm/xcf

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] wonders.xpm/xcf
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:06:44 -0000

Hi Freecivers!

Sounds real cool that the wonder tiles are ready! I
have dl em, but not seen them, tho It sounds like they
are quite allright :)

Now we just need some coders to work them in! I was
thinking like they could be in the wonders menu and
in the buy menu and ofcourse on the map, like max 10
tiles away from the city where it is built.

Hope the GTK client can be worked in the cvs soon! Now
that gtk 1.2.x is here ;)

And of course CivWorld.

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums