[Freeciv-Dev] CTP: Hard to make me understood :o)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CTP: Hard to make me understood :o)
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:35:56 +0100 (MET)

Yes I had pleasure to draw these tiles and I hope I'll have pleasure
to do some other gfx for Freeciv or some code. That's not the problem.
The problem is I never had fun developping something if no one uses
it. I like the principle of FREE work, but not for myself. Then, if
everyone plays CTP and lets Freeciv down, there will be no more pleasure
developping it.
However, I had not thought to the fact tha Freeciv runs under other
systems (how stupid I am :o)).

Alexandre BERAUD