Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Just an idea: Distributed client...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re : [Freeciv-Dev] Just an idea: Distributed client...
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:58:01 +0100 (MET)

Well Florian,

Maybe you'd like the runner of the server to be IMP, too ? ;oP
I like typing lots of things like in the old days but... don't you
think it would be a real return to the past. In my opinion, although
the client's interface is not absolutely perfect, no text-mode
program could be easier to use. In fact, I think we had better improve
the graphic interface to minimize boring actions.
But maybe someone will find the idea great.

Bye.

Alexandre BERAUD