Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Civil war and friends

To: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Civil war and friends
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:00:24 -0500

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 04:50:41PM +0100, Falk Hueffner was heard to say:

> I think I remember form CivI that the civilization was split if there
> was civil unrest in the capital at the time of capturing. I also think
> there was a way to cause civil unrest in a city with diplomats, so
> that wasn't a major obstacle. Man, this is *really* long ago...
>
> I agree that having it split always is a bit too harsh.

  I think that you could cause civil unrest by sabotoging the
"Happy" improvements--Temples/Colosseums/Cathedrals.  I didn't realize that
their capitol had to be in civil unrest, or I would have scored a lot more
civil wars against my opponents.. :-)

  Daniel

--
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not
become a monster.  And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks