Re: [Freeciv-Dev] BUG REPORT

To: scharlj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] BUG REPORT
From: Sebastian Fischmeister <sfischme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:10:39 +0100

> I don't know if it is at all related but after upgrading to KDE 1.1
> I noticed a change in the look of CIVclient.  For instance the fonts
> look different and in the text window when I type, it is always
> highlighted....

Concerning KDE 1.1 and fonts I had the same problem and here's the
fix:

- edit the file: data/Freeciv
- uncomment these two lines:

  *.font:            *-courier-bold-r-normal--12-*
  *.Font:            *-courier-bold-r-normal--12-*

- recompile

now fonts are nice again...

  -Sebastian

PS: Do not forget to disable "Apply fonts and colors to non-KDE apps"
    in KDE Control Center->Desktop->Style.