Re: [Freeciv-Dev] helicopters no longer lose HP

To: Greg Wooledge <ic5035%tss1crs.amgreetings.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] helicopters no longer lose HP
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:04:03 -0500

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 12:00:01PM -0500, Greg Wooledge was heard to say:
> I don't have the United Nations wonder (it's not built in this game),
> but my Helicopters aren't losing HP (fuel) when they spend turns
> outside cities.  I haven't looked to see what's happening.

  Is this the CVS version?  It might be my fault, I submitted a patch earlier
that tweaked the inter-turn HP adjustments and I think it went into CVS.  I
know that it had the potential to do this to helicopters but I thought that
I fixed that...
  I can download the latest source and see if it's something that I did, I
guess..

--
  Daniel Burrows

"When I get a little money, I buy books.  If I have any left over, I buy
 food and water."

  -- methinks that the person who said this was shopping for course textbooks
    at the Brown Bookstore.