Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Lists updated!

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Lists updated!
From: Canis_L <twolf@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 01:47:02 -0600

Listar?

Why the switch, If I may ask?

And, since you have my curiosity :), is there a website where I can locate
this software for evaluation?

---The Wolven One

--Yes, I still do exist :)
At 11:25 PM 2/15/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>The lists have now been switched over to the Listar software.
>
>A few things to be aware of:
> 1) In most cases, you must use the freeciv.org address.
>    complete.org will still work for as many things as possible,
>    but not everything.  Please use freeciv.org.
> 2) You have been subscribed to lists as before; if you were on the
>    digest version before, 'set digest' has been issued for you
>    on the new lists.
> 3) majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx will auto-forward to listar@xxxxxxxxxxx
>    since Listar can understand most of the majordomo commands
>    we all know.
>
>Subscribe/unsubscribe is basically the same.  Posting is exactly the same.
>
>To switch to the digest version, you may do this in a message to
>listar@xxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>set freeciv-dev digest
>
>You can switch to the normal version like so:
>
>unset freeciv-dev digest
>
>Let me know if you have any questions or problems; if there is some problem
>preventing mail getting through to the lists, you may write
>postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
>There may have been a small window in which mail bounced (I'm talking less
>than a minute here); if that happened to you, kindly accept my apologies and
>resend your message.
>
>Thanks,
>John

         |\ |\
         | \| \
        ---- -#\_      ===>The Wolf's Den Communications, Inc.<===
       / â   ####-__        Owner/President: Ryan P. Rehder
  @----       ######        Email: twolf@xxxxxx
  \¨           ####         A.K.A.: Twolf, Canis_L, The Wolven One.
     ^^^^^\  \     ###        Signature: Copyright© 1999
         `~~\_______        The Wolf's Den Communications, Inc.

---The Wolven One
Email: twolf@xxxxxx
President/Owner: The Wolf's den Internet, Inc.