[Freeciv-Dev] Lists updated!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Lists updated!
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:25:21 -0600

Hello everyone,

The lists have now been switched over to the Listar software.

A few things to be aware of:
 1) In most cases, you must use the freeciv.org address.
    complete.org will still work for as many things as possible,
    but not everything.  Please use freeciv.org.
 2) You have been subscribed to lists as before; if you were on the
    digest version before, 'set digest' has been issued for you
    on the new lists.
 3) majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx will auto-forward to listar@xxxxxxxxxxx
    since Listar can understand most of the majordomo commands
    we all know.

Subscribe/unsubscribe is basically the same.  Posting is exactly the same.

To switch to the digest version, you may do this in a message to
listar@xxxxxxxxxxx:

set freeciv-dev digest

You can switch to the normal version like so:

unset freeciv-dev digest

Let me know if you have any questions or problems; if there is some problem
preventing mail getting through to the lists, you may write
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

There may have been a small window in which mail bounced (I'm talking less
than a minute here); if that happened to you, kindly accept my apologies and
resend your message.

Thanks,
John