[Freeciv-Dev] Wonder-tiles-update

To: Per Mathisen <permath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder-tiles-update
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:42:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

        I don't like also to place the wonder tiles around a city.
I don't like them also in the buy menu of the cityu.
After a one hour game, you will forget that they exist.
I'd prefer them in the wonder of world report.
It is something that isn't too often used.
 I think they will look nice there.

Regards,

 Nicolas Brunel
 LIM Case 901,
 163 Avenue de Luminy             brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 13288 Marseille Cedex 9  France  tel +33 04 9182 (8524) fax 9275