[Freeciv-Dev] error solved

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] error solved
From: CHRIS LUCK <chris.luck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 23:49:27

Yes.. All your suggestions helped me figure out the problem.. I figured it was
just a problem with my linux system and not really your game but just need to
make sure and bring this to your attention so that we could better the further
releases in solving this error.  The problem lied in a missing link
"/usr/src/linux".. I had this link before but some reason it turned up
missing.. I re-created the link and it solve my problems with compiling other
applications as ell as FreeCiv and the hello.c file attached by one of your
developers.. Can't remember the name.. Well I don't know if there is any way
for the configure program to detect for this missing link and give more info
back to the user about this missing link but maybe if its possible you guys
should add that in the future to help new users to linux find out why it
wouldn't compile.. Thanks for your patients and time..