Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: spam

To: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: spam
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:37:41 -0600

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 03:05:52PM +1100, David Pfitzner wrote:

> Can we turn off the forwarding to the complete.org/freeciv.org
> lists from the old lists at freeciv.midsun.com?
> I think these days the only real traffic we're getting
> from there is spam.

Bah, I hadn't seen this had made it into freeciv-dev.  Anyway, the midsun
guy was asked to turn it off some time back but I'm blocking it on this end
now.  Glad to know others share this intense hatred of spam that I do :-)

Now off to wield the mighty delete-region key in emacs to remove it from the
-dev archives....

John