Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS snapshots data/default directory

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS snapshots data/default directory
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:56:03 +1100

Greg Wooledge wrote:

> The data/default directory is missing from the most recent few CVS
> snapshots on the http://www.freeciv.org/latest.html page.

Thanks.  I expect it needs to use "cvs up -d" instead of just
"cvs up" at some point (as those directly using cvs should also do,
to get the new directory).  I'll fix it before the next snapshot.

You will also (when you get the full directory from cvs or the
next snapshot (that is, including data/default/Makefile.{am,in}))
need to re-run configure.

-- David