Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] CVS snapshots data/default directory

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS snapshots data/default directory
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:12:48 -0500

The data/default directory is missing from the most recent few CVS
snapshots on the http://www.freeciv.org/latest.html page.

I was able to get the missing XPMs by reverse-applying the CVS patches
back to Jan 09, then saving off the XPMs, then forward-applying the
patches to bring me up to date, then copying the saved XPMs to the
data/default directory.

I was able to get the code to build (under AIX 4.3.2) by creating a
data/default/makefile which just contains the line "all:".  The server
and client start up, and they talk to each other, but I haven't tested
much beyond that.