Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Oops on gamelog patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Oops on gamelog patch
From: Jake Kesinger <kesinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:55:10 -0600 (CST)

Attached is a corrected patch against a clean 1.7.2 to add a gamelog, as
well two new files, server/gamelog.c and server/gamelog.h
(See
 http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/freeciv-dev-9812/msg00227.html
 for details).

This patch corrects the following problems:

   1.  The new/old files were in the wrong order in my original patch.
   2.  Extraneous tab in civserver.c (spotted by Nicolas Brunel)
   3.  If no gamelog was selected, the log was sent to stdout.
   4.  server/Makefile.in is now patched instead of just server/Makefile.am

If you have already applied my previous patch, all this one does is change
the following lines in server/civserver.c:
-  char *gamelog_filename=NULL;
+  char *gamelog_filename="/dev/null";

and
-    fprintf(stderr, "  -g, --gamelog F\t\t\tUse F as game logfile\n");
+    fprintf(stderr, "  -g, --gamelog F\t\tUse F as game logfile\n");

as well as fix server/Makefile.in

  ==Jake