Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] bug report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bug report
From: Sigurd Brattsti Sørensen <sigurdbs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:32:44 +0100 (MET)

I was trying to start a game (version 1.7.1) commpiled on sun, and I set
xsize and ysize = max (200x100), and techlevel set to 0.
I reckon it was the techlevel that did it, but anyways the server crashed
several times with the message 'Segmentation fault' after a few (3-4?)
rounds played.
I was also unable to save the game or give any server commands, if I tried
to do that, It would also crash with the same error message.
I believe the time it crashed during gametime, was around the first tech
should have come.
Anyone got any similar experiences or any idea what could have caused
this?

               Sig.                |           URL location:
    mail: sigurdbs@xxxxxxxxxx      | http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~sigurdbs