Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] scenarios in dist

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] scenarios in dist
From: schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Schaefer)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:32:54 +0100

Per said:
>Bloat; it makes it harder to port and/or maintain.

And splitting it makes the editor incompatible and it will
duplicate the graphical code for the client;
Shouldn't it at least share sth. with the client and the server ?

Well I don't know, perhaps someone writes a really cool editor for
scenarios that can later be turned into a client :-)
--
Peter Schaefer           mailto:schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx