Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv coredump

To: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Massimo Campostrini <campo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv coredump
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Nov 1998 13:38:58 -0600

Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I meant from the Freeciv perspective, not the Xt perspective.
>
> I would prefer him to grab the latest CVS copy, but if he's in
> a hurry and _must_ get 1.7.1 going, then that's how to do it.

OK, the reason that I'm using 1.7.1 is because it's the version
packaged up for and distributed with Debian GNU/Linux.  I am one
person porting packages from i386 to Alpha and, being a FreeCiv fan,
the second one I tried was FreeCiv :-)

When 1.7.2 comes out, rest assured that it will be included in Debian.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org