Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: July 2004:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#1785) Documentation: auto-Irrigatio

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#1785) Documentation: auto-Irrigation of the city center
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:27:00 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004, Christian Knoke wrote:
> > The online manual should also be updated, but not by me. Come to think
> > of it the "online" manual should be in CVS somewhere, and should
> > probably be distributed with the game.

Actually. Lots of the online manual is just listing of what is in the
default ruleset, so a script that converts a ruleset to descriptive html
would automatically generate large portions of the manual, and make at
least parts of the manuals for modpacks as well. If the strings in the
script is translated, so will portions of these modpack manuals.

  - Per