Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: September 2003:
[freeciv-data] Re: RFC future techs/units/improvements

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: RFC future techs/units/improvements
From: banjo <banjo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Sep 2003 03:12:49 +1200

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 20:56, Frederic Rodrigo wrote:
> Le Mercredi 27 Août 2003 17:18, vous avez écrit :
> > So this is a request for comments on adding future stuff :)
> >
> > Please respond with ideas of future techs, units, improvements and
> > wonders that could be included into Freeciv's rulsets.
> >
> > Paul Zastoupil

To keep compatibility with the 'official' versions, we should include
the techs (& wonders & units) from Civ: Call To Power, Civ3, & Alpha
Centauri. Or at least techs that have similar mechanics (& need similar
modifications to the rules engine).

This has the added advantage of resolving arguments on selection &
implementation, and gives us an immediate list to get started on.

--
banjo <banjo@xxxxxxxxxx>