Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: January 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Technical questions (numbered tile mark

To: freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv data/ <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Technical questions (numbered tile markers )
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:30:04 +0100

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 06:54:33PM +0200, Teemu Kurppa wrote:

> And is there CVS for Freeciv manuals ? So that I could add the description
> and examples of the marker usage.

The manuals are in CVS but I don't think they actually have a maintainer.

I am looking for advice on how to give a person CVS write access to
a subtree of a CVS repository, using the ext method and Unix accounts
and permissions.  I have managed to make it work for translators in the
past, but I never knew the correct procedure.

--
Reinier