Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: September 2001:
[freeciv-data] Re: how to contribute a nation? (was: Burmese nation)

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: how to contribute a nation? (was: Burmese nation)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:08:35 +0200

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 10:33:23AM -0400, Jeff Mallatt wrote:

> At 2001/09/02 10:21 , Reinier Post wrote:

[...]

> >A nation such as found under the second URL.
> >
> >I notice the documentation on the website on creating nations is lackin
g.

> Did you look at <http://www.freeciv.org/rtsets.html>?
>
> It is somewhat sparse, but it does give a quick run-down of what is need
ed
> and what is important (e.g., using the existing palettes).

Yes, I saw it, but the same page also has other information,
and it wasn't obvious how to find the nation info from the main page.
It would probably be better toi have separate pages for rulesets,
tilesets, and nations.

All I've done for now is add some comments and links to other pages.

--
Reinier