Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: September 2001:
[freeciv-data] how to contribute a nation? (was: Burmese nation)

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv data/)
Subject: [freeciv-data] how to contribute a nation? (was: Burmese nation)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:21:17 +0200

[from a discussion on freeciv-dev]

> Hello,
>
> sorry, what's a "standard nation"?
>
> Regards
> Heiko
>
> Reinier Post wrote:

> > > Since the amount of nation is currently limited no such patches will
> > > be accepted currently. Please put the patch into
> > > <ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming>. See also
> > > <ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/nations>.

A nation such as found under the second URL.

I notice the documentation on the website on creating nations is lacking.
The most useful message on the lists I can find is

  http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200107/msg00142.html

Does one of the nation maintainers feel like writing a short
'how to contribute a Freeciv nation' guide?

--
Reinier