Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2001:
[freeciv-data] Kampuchean nation

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Kampuchean nation
From: Invent Yourself <xod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 02:37:47 -0400 (EDT)

I created support for Kampuchea, aka Cambodia. It is my first attempt at a
nation and the cities may not be in the best order. I converted the flag
from the gif found on this page
<http://www.lycanthropy.net/civ/modern/modern2.html> into xpm and pasted
that into my trident flag set. That may not be the easiest way to do
things, but if anybody wants it I can post my flags file too.

[nation_kampuchean]

name=_("Kampuchean")
plural=_("?plural:Kampucheans")
leader="Pol Pot", "Norodom Sihanouk", "Hun Sen", "Ang Chan", "Jayavarman"
leader_sex="Male", "Male", "Male", "Male", "Male"
flag="f.kampuchea"
flag_alt = "-"
city_style = "European"

ruler_titles = { "government",      "male_title",      "female_title"
                 "Communism",        _("Brother"),         _("Sister")
                 "Democracy",       _("Prime Minister"), _("Prime
Minister")
}

attack=2
expand=0
civilized=1
advisors=100,100,100,100,100,100,100
tech_goals = "Monarchy", "Philosophy", "The Republic", "Iron Working",
             "Engineering", "Railroad"
wonder="Oracle"
government="Communism"

cities =
  "Phnom Penh", "Angkor Thom", "Battambang",
  "Angkor Wat", "Siem Reap", "Takeo",
  "Kompong Speu", "Prey Veng", "Sisophon", "Pailin",
  "Kampot", "Kep", "Stung Treng", "Banlung", "Cheom Ksan",
  "Pursat", "Kompong Chhnang", "Kompong Thum", "Svay Rieng",
  "Kompong Cham", "Kratie", "Sen Monorom", "Kompong Luong", "Udong",
  "Veal Renh", "Banam", "Siem Pang", "Koulen", "Krong Koh Kong",
  "Samrong", "Phnom Thbeng Meanchey", "Kaopong Sralao", "Phsar Oudong",
  "Boung Long", "Lomphat", "Snuol", "Sre Khtum", "Moung", "Kralanh",
  "Lomphat", "Rovieng", "Koulen"

-----
"I have never been active in politics or in any act against occupation,
but the way the soldiers killed Mizyed has filled me with hatred and
anger. Now I'm ready to carry out a suicide attack inside Israel,"
one of the witnesses said.