Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: January 2001:
[freeciv-data] Re: Ruleset limitations

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Ruleset limitations
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:02:36 +0200 (EET)

 I found some mistakes in my original list. I'll sent fixed patch to
freeciv-dev only.

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Jeff Mallatt wrote:

> At 2001/01/01 11:07 , Marko Lindqvist wrote:
> > We really should document ruleset limitations somewhere.
> [snip]
> > Well, instead of just whining I probably should at least list those
> >limitations I'm aware of:
> [snip]
>
> Thanks.
>
> Here's a patch which incorporates your list of limitations into
> README.rulesets.

<snip>

> +    - At least one unit with flag "Cities" must be available from
> +      the start (i.e., tech_req = "None").

 I found out that this is not true. Instead should be:

 - There must be at least one unit with flag "Cities".

> +    - government (?)

 No need for question mark. Government hint is used at one point of
code, but that part is basicly obsolete.

 Caz