Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Link with the fascist patch

To: jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx, Reed Meyer <rdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Link with the fascist patch
From: Juan Cortes <cortes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello freeciv developers:

  I upload the patch to a link. I would like to know if you'll put the
link to the freeciv webpage. I believe that there doesn't exist any legal
problem with the link and also leaves to the visitor's criteria if want or
not download the patch. The link is

 http://www.geocities.com/corteskiller/freecivpatch

On other hand, Reed gaves to you the code of the
Bliztkrieg Wonder which is based in the concept of mobility that has the
modern warfare, we will be very glad if you include this wonder or a
variation in the freeciv distribution.

 Thank you

 Juan Cortes and Reed Meyer