Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Questionable AI tactics

To: Freeciv AI <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Questionable AI tactics
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:58:00 +0100

Hello,

here is some meet for you AI guys.

3 players, 1 human, 1 the vietnamese (main opponent with good tech level), 1
the english (allied with me, 2 cities). I currently run one single attack
against the city of Nakon Rachasima, still in preparation phase. My chances
to get it quickly are not good. There a 5 veteran alpine troops, barracks,
city wall, and coastal defense - the city is build on a hill. We write the
year 1901.

Next turn all alpines are on the run, the city is empty. The picture
illustrates it.

Unfortunately, not reproducible. The savegame from 1901 is attached.

Have fun,

Christian