Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: October 2004:
[freeciv-ai] (PR#10203) Greedy CM algorithm

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] (PR#10203) Greedy CM algorithm
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:53:02 -0700

> > Also, can you send a patch that does not include the old cm code, and
> > that makes the necessary changes to the rest of the code
> > (auto_arrange_workers)?

Here's the most minimal patch: it changes only cm.c and leaves the API
untouched.
I went through and cleaned up the comments and a couple violations of the
coding standards.

One place I'm knowingly violating standards is that I have the 75-* comments
demarking sets of related functions rather than demarking every function; then
I use a couple lines of normal C comments to document the function.  I find this
clarifies the overall structure of the code, but I don't feel strongly about
this so
if y'all don't like it, I can easily change it.